Flo 4V-Cell Minipleat
- 50% more media area provides greater airflow capacity and low resistance
- Maximum dust holding capacity extends the life of the filter, minimizing operating costs
- Available in MERV 15. By special order MERV 14, MERV 13, and MERV 11 efficiencies
- Excellent performance in difficult operating conditions / Functions in 100% Humidity
- Can be used in high velocity systems, operating at up to 750 FPM
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Durable injection molded framework with header frame for installation flexibility
- Hydrophobic media fibers do not absorb moisture and will not support microbial growth.
MERV 13 and higher meet LEED® Project Certification efficiency requirements
Food and Beverage
Air Make-up Systems
Allow technology improvements to benefit your application.
Higher efficiency leads to spending less on equipment PMs
Longer usable filter life translates to less frequent change-outs for savings in installation and service as well as savings in shipping frequency
Low Electrical Consumption
Low initial pressure drop provides lower electrical operating costs over the life of the filter
No Metal by Design
Allows for an incinerable disposable
No metal to oxidize or rust
Moisture Proof Design
Operational in 100% humidity
Hydrophobic media will not absorb moisture
The injection molded header and cell sides provide a sturdy construction that resists damage during shipping, handling, and operation. Constructed of plastic, the FlorenceFilter 4V is fully incinerable.
Maximum Effective Media Area
Multiple mini-pleat media packs, assembled into a series of V-banks, permit substantially more media to be contained in the Flo 4V Filter — up to 50% more than standard rigid cartridge filters. Maximum effective media area provides greater airflow capacity, low resistance, high dust holding capacity, and unusually long service life.
The thermoplastic separators maintain uniform spacing between pleats to allow optimal flow of air into and through the filter. The separators also ensure large effective media area for low resistance and high dust holding capacity.
Multi-Density Media Reduces Operating Costs
Flo 4V media is manufactured with differing layers of engineered fibers; coarse fibers on the air-entering side and finer fibers on the air-leaving side. Our multi-density design allows dirt particles to be collected throughout the entire depth of the media pack, utilizing the full filtering potential of the media and maximizing dust holding. This progressive design provides maximum dust holding capacity, extends the life of the filter, and minimizes operating costs.