Flo 4V-Cell Minipleat
- 50% more media area provides greater airflow capacity and low resistance
- Maximum dust holding capacity extends the life of the filter, minimizing operating costs
- Available in MERV 15. By special order MERV 14, MERV 13, and MERV 11 efficiencies
- Excellent performance in difficult operating conditions / Functions in 100% Humidity
- Can be used in high velocity systems, operating at up to 750 FPM
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Durable injection molded framework with header frame for installation flexibility
- Hydrophobic media fibers do not absorb moisture and will not support microbial growth.
MERV 13 and higher meet LEED® Project Certification efficiency requirements
Food and Beverage
Add a great slogan
Tell features the visitor would like to know, not what you'd like to say.
From the main container, you can change the background to highlight features.
All these icons are licensed under creative commons so that you can use them.
Maximum Effective Media Area
Multiple mini-pleat media packs, assembled into a series of V-banks, permit substantially more media to be contained in the VariCel VXL filter — up to 50% more than standard rigid cartridge filters. Maximum effective media area provides greater airflow capacity, low resistance, high dust holding capacity, and unusually long service life.
Dual-Density Media Reduces Operating Costs
VariCel VXL media is manufactured with two layers of glass fibers, coarse fibers on the air-entering side, and finer fibers on the air-leaving side. Our dual-density design allows dirt particles to be collected throughout the entire depth of the media pack, utilizing the full filtering potential of the media and maximizing dust holding. Maximum dust holding capacity extends the life of the filter, minimizing operating costs.
The header and cell sides provide a sturdy construction that resists damage during shipping, handling, and operation. Constructed of plastic, the VariCel VXL filter is fully incinerable.
The thermoplastic separators maintain uniform spacing between pleats to allow optimal flow of air into and through the filter. The separators also ensure largeeffective media area for low resistance and high dust holding capacity.